Saturday, September 09, 2006

IMBCS #8

Hello all,

The IMBCS is gearing up once again for IMBCS #8 this Sunday, September 10, Sterlings Dirt Circus (The Sycamore Time Trial). Yeah, I know the official title is 'The Sterling Circus', but I like the Dirt Circus better!

This is the 7th edition of the Sycamore TT and race director Chris Maharry always seems to come through every year by transforming what usually seems to be an 'unraceable' course into one of the best race courses of the season. This year will be no different. I went out and did some course recon earlier in the week and I can assure you that this years course is gonna be saweet!!

The skinny: registration opens at 8:30. I think Chris told me what the entry fee is, but I forgot. I'm guessing probably $25, maybe $20? Racing starts at 10 sharp with riders starting at one minute intervals.

As always, there will be a ton of schwag and most people, if not everyone, will go home with something other than there dirty bikes.

Directions: The start finish area is at the old Targetto (Target) on Euclid and Martin Luther King. For out of towners, coming into town on I35, take exit 135 onto 2nd street. Head south to Euclid Ave. Turn right (west) and drive until you cross the Des Moines River. Targetto is on the north side of Euclid on the west bank of the Des Moines River.

Hope to see you all there!

Cam Kirkpatrick
President - IMBCS
Urbandale, IA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home